Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
Institute Settings- Academic year and Term Setting
for Admin role
- The organization Admins can add new academic years from the organization settings and managing them.
- Enable the academic year on the organization settings if not enabled and then you will be able to add new academic year.
- Add a new academic year, enter the Academic year title start & end dates.
- Click on Add Term then enter the Term name ad the start date &End date
- To Activate the Academic year click on .
Only one academic year should be active, Admin can activate and deactivate any desired academic year
You can add more terms by clicking Add Term.
Editing academic year & terms
- Admins can edit academic year title, start & end dates. All validations apply by clicking on then Edit.
- Admins can edit the terms title, translations, start & end dates linked to academic year by clicking on.