- Help Center
Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
Manage the Badges section
For Admin, Teacher Roles
You are able to view all WinjiGo badges, add new badges, or edit the points assigned to them through the Badges section. The Administrator can also use the available badges to award the students in the different courses. As an Administrator, you can view all the badges added by any of the Academic Coordinators in the schools belonging to the Organization you are responsible for, in addition to any badges added by any other Administrator responsible for the same Organization. You can select a specific school to view its badges from the Choose School list.
To access the Badges section
- Click on the system left panel. The system displays the list of WinjiGo badges.
- Select a badge group to view; the system displays all the badges available in the group.