Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
Add a Fill in the Blanks Question
For Admin, Teacher Roles
The fill in the blanks question allows the Administrator to add an incomplete statement, which the student shall complete. This type of questions is automatically graded by the system according to the answers entered by the Administrator.
To add a fill in the blanks question
- On the questions types page, click Fill in the Blanks then follow the following steps as illustrated in the following figure.
- Type the question's full score.
- Select the question's difficulty level: Low, Medium, or Difficult.
- Type the incomplete statement and add blanks in it by clicking Add blank where the student should fill in the blank.
- Type the correct answer that should be typed by the students in blank 1.
- Type the correct answer that should be typed by the students in blank 2.
- Select Partially Graded in case you want the system to give points to each correct answer provided by the student apart. This allows the system to grade the question partially and does not count it all wrong if one wrong answer is provided.
- Click Save, to save the question and its answers.