- Help Center
- Manage Course Assignments
Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
Add a Matching Question
For Admin, Teacher Roles
The matching question allows the student to match the different available answers with their correspondents in the opposite column. This type of questions is automatically graded by the system according to the answers entered by the Administrator.
To add a matching question
- On the questions types page, click Matching, then follow the following steps as illustrated in the following figure.
- Type the question's full score.
- Select the question's difficulty level: Low, Medium, or Difficult.
- Type the question.
- Type the items to be matched with their correspondents in the right column.
- Type the correct corresponding items to the items in the left column.
- Click to add more items, if needed.
- Select Partially Graded in case you want the system to give points to each correct answer provided by the student apart. This allows the system to grade the question partially and does not count it all wrong if one wrong answer is provided.
- Click Save, to save the question and its answers.