Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
Add a Short-Answer Question
For Admin, Teacher Roles
The short-answer question allows the student to answer the proposed question in a short form. This type of questions is graded manually by the Administrator.
To add a short-answer question
- On the questions types page, click the Typing Questions tab, and then click Short-Answer.
- Start following the following steps as illustrated in the following figure.
- Type the question's full score.
- Select the question's difficulty level: Low, Medium, or Difficult.
- Type the question.
- Click Save, to save the question.
The Short-Answer question is not available for self-paced courses.