- Help Center
- Manage Course Assignments
Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
Add a True/False Question
For Admin, Teacher Roles
The true/false question allows the Teacher to add a statement to which the student shall answer by stating whether the statement is true or false. This type of questions is automatically graded by the system according to the answers entered by the Administrator.
To add a true/false question
- On the questions types page, click True/False, then follow the following steps as illustrated in the following figure.
- Type the question's full score.
- Select the question's difficulty level: Low, Medium, or Difficult.
- Type the statement in-question.
- Select the correct answer, that the student should select.
- Click Save, to save the question and its correct answer.