Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
Add an MCQ Question
For Admin, Teacher Roles
The MCQ question allows the student to select one answer from many available answers for the proposed question. This type of questions is automatically graded by the system according to the answers entered by the Administrator.
To add an MCQ question
- On the questions types page, click MCQ, then follow the following steps as illustrated in the following figure.
- Type the question's full score.
You can add decimal to the scores
- Select the question's difficulty level: Low, Medium, or Difficult.
- Type the question.
- Type the first answer option.
- Type the second answer option.
- Click to add more answer options, if needed.
- Select show question hint check box to show question hint to the students.
- Select shuffle questions to display the answers in same order for all students or different order for each student.
- Click Save, to save the question and its answers.