Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
Import a Question from Question Bank
For Admin, Teacher Roles
The system allows you to import a previously added question in a question bank to be used in the activity you are creating.
To import a question from a question bank
- On the questions types page, click the Import From tab, and then click Question Banks
- In the Import from Question Bank dialog box, in the search box, type a keyword that is related to the required question, or type the question bank name.
- Click either Pinned Questions, My Banks or Public Banks to select the category where the required question is included, and then click
- You can use the search criteria, to filter the search results, by selecting the question’s difficulty level, the question type, the subject, or the grade/year related to the question and then click Search.
- In the search results, click beside the question you want to import; the selected questions are imported.