Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
For Admin Only
- Enable the attendance taking feature on the school level by selecting the Enable Taking Attendance check box.
- Create a new custom attendance status, in addition to the default attendance statuses, to be used during the attendance registration.
To create a new custom status
- In the Attendance Settings section, click Add Custom Status.
- Select a color for the new status you want to add and type its name, as shown in the following figure, and then click Done.
- You can delete or edit an added custom status, as shown in the following figure.