Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
Manage Gradebook Scores
Admin and Teacher
Publish Gradebook for parents & students
Now, the Gradebook is published to parents & students separately so that the permitted roles can be sure that the published scores are correct and accurate.
This option allows admins to choose the time to publish scores and anytime can use the unpublish scores button to hide it from Parents' and students' profiles.
You can activate the scores from Courses page and then click on the Gradebook menu and click on Publish course button.
The scores will appear on Parents' and students' profiles and the instructor can edit the grades any time from Manage button as you see in below figure:
To hide the scores from Parents' and Students profiles click on Unpublish scores