Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
Manage Grading Periods
For Admin Role
Edit Grading Period
For any available grading period admin can edit it normally and updates will reflect on any course that match the structure of the period. A confirmation message is displayed to the user to notify him of this change
- You can edit any period by clicking , and then Click on Edit as in the following figure.
You have to recall the grading period to be able to edit it
Copy Grading Period
As updates done on already created grading periods reflect on the courses which may have students’ data, copy grading period functionality allows the staff to duplicate the grading period and then update it freely without any concerns.
- You can Copy grading period by clicking , and then clicking Copy.
- You can change any data if needed then click Save.
Recall Grading Period
- You can Recall grading period by clicking, and then clicking Recall as in the following figure.
Delete Grading Period
- You can Delete grading period by clicking, and then clicking Delete as in the following figure.
Submit scoresheet for review
Now, permitted roles can submit the scoresheet for review before announcing the grading period to conduct any review needed before announcing it to Parents & Students.
This generates the students’ grades report so they can start the review process.