For Admin, Teacher Roles
The Question Banks section allows the Administrator to use a group of previously created questions when preparing an activity. This spares the Administrator the effort of creating new questions each time he wishes to create an activity for the students.
To access the Question Banks section
- On top of the system's pages, click and then click QuestionBank as shown in the figure below.
The Question Banks section includes the following tabs:
- Home: displays the private banks, public banks, pinned questions and some related statistics.
- My Banks: displays the Administrator's list of private and public banks, and allows to create, manage and search for private and public banks
- Public Banks: displays a list of the public banks and allow to search for them
- Pinned Questions: displays a list of the pinned questions and allows to search for them.
The Home page of the Question Banks consists of the following sections:
The My Stats section of the Home page displays:
- The number of private banks that the Administrator creates and does not share with others
- The number of public banks that the Administrator creates and shares with others
- The number of questions that the Administrator adds to both public and private banks
- The number of questions that the Administrator creates, and other members add to their list of pinned questions
The My Banks section displays the private and public banks that the Administrator creates. This section enables the Administrator to view and manage the listed banks and the included questions.
To display any of the listed banks
- Under My Banks, click the name of the desired bank as in the below figure.
The Public Banks section includes a list of the public banks that the Administrator or any other member creates and shares with other members.
Through this section, the Administrator can view the question included in each bank and can add them as pinned questions.
To display any of the public banks
- Under Public Banks, click the name of the desired bank as in the below figure.
Through the selected public bank page, you can search for questions and add them to your pinned questions.
To search for questions
- In the search box type any of the words included in the question you want to search for. The results appear underneath.
To add a question to the list of pinned questions
- Hover the mouse over the question as in the below figure, and then click .
The Pinned Questions section displays the questions that the Administrator adds to the list of pinned questions.
To display any of the pinned questions
- Under Pinned Questions, click the name of the desired question as in the below figure.
The My Banks tab displays a list of private and public banks that the Administrator creates.
To open the My Banks tab
- On top of the Question Banks page, click the My Banks The system opens the My Banks page as in the figure below.
Through the My Banks page, you can do the following:
- View the list of banks that you create
- Search for banks
- Create a new bank
- Edit a bank
- Export and Import a bank
- Delete a bank
- Access the page of a bank
Viewing My Banks List
The My Banks page displays a list of all private and public banks that you create.
Searching for Banks
You can search through the list of your banks using any of the criteria available on the My Banks page.
To search for a bank
- Select the desired value from each of the criteria lists, and then click Search.