Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
For Admin Role
You can activate the certificates feature on the institute level, so the students of all the schools belonging to the institute shall obtain certificates after completing their courses.
Once you activate the certificates feature on the institute level, it is by default activated in all schools. You can deactivate the certificates on the level of a specific school; to have more information about how to do it, please refer to the Adjusting Certificate Settings section below.
To activate the certificates on the institution level
- From the Institute Management page, click , and then click Edit Institute Information.
- In the Setup Institute page, click Certificate Settings from the left pane.
- Select the Enable Certificates Through the System check box, enter the certificate data, and then click Save.