Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
Manage Group Members
For Admin, Teacher Roles
Invite members to the space
You can invite members to participate in a created space through sending them an e-mail invitation, or through inviting your contacts on your Outlook account.
To invite members to the space
- From the space homepage, click , and then select the method of inviting members by sending them an e-mail message as in the following figure.
Adding Members to Space
You can select members registered on the system to add them to the space.
To add members to space
- From the space homepage, click ; the Adding Members dialog box opens, as in the following figure.
- Select the checkboxes beside the members you want to add to the space, and then click Add.
Assign Group Co-Admin
You can assign one of the members to become your co-admin, and manage the space with the same privileges you have. The Co-Admin will have the full control over the space except not being able to assign another Co-Admin.
To assign a Co-Admin
- From the space main page, from the left panel, click .
- From the Manage Members dialog box, next to the member you want to assign as Co-Admin, click , and then click Set as co-admin as in the following figure.