For Admin Role
- From the Institute Management page, from the left panel, select the school you want to provision users to.
- Click Add Users, and then select Add User.
- In the Add User dialog box, provide the user information such as the first name, last name, role, e-mail address and language.
- In case you select the role to be a Teacher, you should specify the Subject. You can select more than one subject to link them to the same user. This way, the teacher will not be able to deal except with the subjects that were linked to him, and cannot for example create a course for a subject that was not linked to him when his user was first created.
- In case the Administrator creates a course, and assigns a specific teacher for it, he can only select the subjects linked to this teacher. Roles can always be edited to add the required subject from the Administration section.
- In case you select the role to be a Student, you should specify the Grade.
- Select the Local Account option in case the user shall login to the system using their e-mail address only.
In case this check box is not selected, the user can log in to the system using their social media accounts.
- Select the External Provider option in case the user shall login to the system using Microsoft Office 365 accounts for example.
- Select the Auto-generate password option in case you want the system to generate passwords automatically and the user will be notified by sending them an email with their password, also they will be able to change password after the first login.
- Select the Set a password option in case you want to type it yourself and the user will be notified by sending them an email with their password.
- Click OK to finalize creating the user account.