Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
For All Roles
The Administrator is able to add separate photos in the space or photo albums.
Photos added affect the storage capacity of the space (see the Adding Resources section). WinjiGo does not allow adding more photos if the storage capacity is fully occupied.
To add separate photos
- In the space page, click the Photo
- Click Add Photos at the right of the page, then select the photos you want to add from your computer.
To add photo albums
- In the Photo tab, click Add Albums at the right of the page.
- Enter the album’s name in the Album Title box, and then click Save.
- Click Add Photos at the right of the page, and select the photos you want to add from your computer.