Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
For Admin, Teacher Roles
- On My Banks page, click the name of the bank to open its page.
- On the selected bank page, at the right, click Add New, and then click Question as in the figure below.
- In the Choose Question Type dialog box, click the type of question you want to add.
Use the tabs at the top of the dialog box to choose from the different types of questions like MCQ, True False, Multi-response, Ordering, Matching, Essay, and Short-answer.
- On the Add Question dialog box, add the question body and its answer. Options on this page varies according to the type of question you select.
- At the bottom of the question page, click Question Settings to display the Question Settings section as in the figure below.
- You can specify the difficulty level, the score, and a hint to help students answer the question.
- Click Show question hint when importing the question check box to display the hint when answering the question.
- At the bottom of the page, click Create.