For All Roles
You can add resources and files so the space members can view them and hold a discussion about their topic. Each space has its own storage quota. Adding resources to a space and removing them affect the occupied storage quota of that space. WinjiGo does not allow adding more resources to a space that has its storage quota fully occupied. The status of the storage capacity of a space appears on the left banner of the space page, as in in the figure below.
In order to add a new resource, you should create a folder first, then add the resource to it.
To create a folder
- From the space page, click the Resources
- Click Create Folder, type the folder name, and then click Save.
To add files inside the folder
- Click the created folder name, and then click Add Material.
- Select the material type you want to add from the left side, and then click Add.
Following are the types of material you can add to the space:
- YouTube Video
- A file
- A link to an internal or external site
- A SCORM file used in the e-learning
- An HTML 5 file
- A video
- A poll
- In the Add Material dialog box, enter its related information, and then click Add.
The type of information you need to enter differ as per the selected material type.
- From the space page, click the Resources tab to view the space resources by clicking the Folders tab in case you are logging on using a normal account, or by clicking One Drive folder in case you logging on using an Office 365 account and in case the space is mapped to an Office 365 group.