Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
Assign Badges to Students
For Admin, Teacher Roles
Through the Awards tab in the course page, the Administrator can award the students by granting them badges.
To award badges to a student
- From the course page, click the Awards
- Click Award at the bottom of the quadrant of the student you would like to award.
- From the Awarding dialog box, select the award you want to grant to the student, and then click The selected award is displayed in the student quadrant in the Awards tab.
Award Badges to Many Students at Once
- In the Awards tab, click Award Multiple students.
This option is only available in case more than one student is enrolled in the course.
- Select the check boxes beside the students you want to award.
You can select all students by selecting the Select All check box.
- Click Award; the Awarding Multiple Students dialog box opens.
- From the Awarding Multiple Students dialog box, select the award you want to grant to the students, and then click The selected award is displayed in the students’ quadrants in the Awards tab.