Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
Assign Multiple Roles
For Admin Role
You can assign multiple roles to the same user like being a Teacher and an Academic Coordinator at the same time for example. For each role, you can select the permissions you want.
To assign multiple roles to a given user
- On the Administration page, select the user you want, click and then click Edit User.
- On the Edit User dialog box, click Add Role.
- On the Edit Users dialog box, select the school where the user shall perform the role, the role they will perform from the School and Role.
- Once done, click Done, and then click Save.
- In case you select the role to be a Teacher, you should specify the Subject.
- In case you select the role to be a Student, you should specify the Grade.
- Any global custom fields added on the organization level shall appear for the new role you are assigning to the user.