Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
For All Roles
Changing System Language
You can change the system language with one of the following methods.
- Click the arrow next to your profile photo, and then click Settings.
- On the Settings page, click Change Language, select the language you want and then click Save.
- Click the arrow next to your profile photo, and then click the arrow next to Switch Language as in the following figure.
- Select the language you want from the list.
Changing System Theme
You can control the colors you would like to view the system pages with, by selecting the color you want from the Settings page.
To change the theme
- On the Settings page, under User Settings, next to Preferred Theme, select the color you want as in the figure below.
You can always go back to the default theme by clicking Reset Default.
Changing Font Type
You can change the type of font you are viewing the system pages with.
To change the font type
- On the Settings page, under User Settings, next to Preferred Font, select the font type you want from the list as in the figure below.