Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
Create Gradebook Templates
For Admin Role
User can create a template to be used on the organization level or for a specific school(s).
To Create Gradebook Templates
- From the Gradebook page click on .
- Type the Template Name then Select School.
- In the Grading Category section, in the Category Name, enter the category name (For example: knowledge Sharing).
- To distribute category weight equally on grade items select the Distribute category weight equally on category's grade items checkbox .
- Select the Type ( Organization Scale, Percentage, Pont Based, Scale)
- Enter the weight you want to assign to the grade category during the grading process in the Weight box (i.e. 10).
- Now you will add the gradable items so enter the item title in the Item Name box.
- Enter the item final Score in the Score.
- Enter the weight you want to assign to the gradable item in the Weight then click Save.
|You can add more than Item by clicking on Add new Item and follow the same steps.|