For Admin, Teacher Roles
Create New Bank
From the My Banks page, you can create new banks.
To create a new bank
- From the My Banks page, click Add Bank, then select Create Bank at the right of the page as in the following figure.
- On the Create Bank page, next to Title, type the bank title.
- In the Subject list, click the subject that the bank serves.
- In the Grade/Year list, click the grade.
- In the Sharing Settings list, click to select whether the bank is a public bank that is shared with other members, or it is a private bank that only you can use.
The Administrator only who can creates and shares the public banks with other members.
- At the bottom, click Create. The bank is created and added to My Banks page as in the following figure.
Create Sub Banks
On the My Banks page, you can open the page of any of your banks where you can manage the selected bank.
To access the page of a bank
- On the My Banks page, click the name of the desired bank as in the figure below.
WinjiGo opens the bank page as in the below figure.
On the page of a bank you can do the following:
- Create sub banks
- Add a question to the bank
- Search for a question
- Edit a question
- Add questions to the Pinned Questions list
- Delete a question
Creating Sub Banks
You can create a sub bank under the main bank.
You cannot create a public sub bank under a private bank.
To create a sub bank
- From inside the main bank page, click Add New, and then select Bank, or click Create Bank at the bottom of the page.
- In the Create Bank page, enter the bank’s information, and then click Create.