Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
For Admin, Teacher Roles
To create a new space
- On the Spaces homepage, at the right, click Add Space.
- On the Add Space page, in the Space name and Description text boxes, enter the space name and description.
- In the Space Specialty list, click the specialty.
- In case you are logged on to the system using an Office 365 account, select the Map to Office 365 Group check box to map the space to a new or an existing Office 365 group.
- On the left pane, click Choose a space photo to select a photo for the space.
- In case you want to allow all students to search for the created space and join it, click the Allow students to find this space and join it check box.
- In case you want to allow parents to search for this space and join it, click the Allow parents to find this space and join it check box.
- At the bottom, click Add Space; the space is created and ready for you to use it.