Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
For Admin RoleCreating Timetable
- On the Timetable page, from the Choose Class menu, select the class to which you want to create a timetable.
- On the Timetable page, click Add Timetable.
- On the Timetable page, click Add Subject, and from the Subject menu, start selecting the subjects you want to add to each lecture.
- You can add new lecture and proceed with adding subjects to them by clicking Add Lecture.
- Once done with your timetable, click Save.
- You can manage the created timetable by clicking and then selecting Update or Delete as per the operation you want to perform.
You can export the timetable to Excel by clicking