Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
For Teacher, Student Roles
It is the first section accessed by the teacher and the student after logging on to the system, and it can be also accessed by clicking from the system left panel. Users are able to view their dashboards only if this setting is enabled on the level of heir organization.
The users dashboard is composed of the following sections:
Display the latest updates in the courses and spaces where the user is a member. The user can share in any of these updates using the Useful, Extremely Useful, and Comments links.
Displays the list of activities submitted by the students and that require manual grading by the teacher. By clicking the name of the course where the activity exists, the system directs the teacher to the course page.
Displays the list of external links added, by the Academic Coordinator, to be viewed by the teachers and the students.