Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
Manage Question Banks
For Admin, Teacher Roles
You can edit the bank after its creation in case needed.
To edit a bank
- From My Banks page, hover over the bank you want to edit, and then click the Edit icon as soon as it appears as in the figure below.
- Make the changes you want, and then click Edit.
WinjiGo allows you to export the question banks that you create in compressed files, and save them locally on your computer. You can also import them once again to the system banks.
To export banks to a file that can be used later
- On My Banks page, hover over the bank you want to export, then click as soon as it appears.
- Click Export Bank as in the following figure. The bank is exported to a zip file that you can save on your computer.
To import the bank
- On My Banks page, click Add Bank, and then click Import Bank as in the following figure.
- On Import Bank page, click Browse to find the bank on your computer and import it.
- From the lists, select the subject and grade where the bank shall be used,
- From the Sharing Settings, select whether the bank is private or public.
- Click Import. The bank is added to My Banks
You can delete a bank whenever needed.
To delete a bank
- From My Banks page, hover over the bank you want to delete, then click the Manage Bank icon as soon as it appears.
- Click Delete as in the following figure.