- Help Center
Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
How to Access Reports
For Admin Role
- From the system left navigation panel, click . The Reports page opens.
- Click the Overall Report list arrow, then select the report you want to view as in the following figure.
In all reports types, the Administrator is able to view the data related to all the schools or only to one of the schools or sections belonging to the schools by selecting it from All Schools drop-down list on top of the report as in the figure below.
- In case the Administrator selects View schools report aggregated under the selected institute/school, the report displays the data of all schools and all the sections falling under these schools.
- In case the Administrator selects High School for example, without selecting View schools report aggregated under the selected institute/school, the report displays the data of this school only.
- In case the Administrator selects American Section for example, the report displays the data of this section only.