Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
For All Roles
You can communicate with any of the course members through instant messaging.
To start an instant chat with a course member
- In the Members tab, click in the member’s quadrant who you want to communicate with.
- In the Recent Chats dialog box that opens, type the message you want to send in the Add your message here box, and then click , as in the following figure.
To resume a recent chat
You can always view your recent chats with any of the members by clicking that exists on the top right of the system pages.
To resume a chat
- On the top right of the system pages click , as in the following figure.
- In the Recent Chats dialog box that opens, click the name of the member who you want to resume your chat with.
The Recent Chats dialog box only displays the recent chats initiated; you cannot initiate a new chat with a new member through this dialog box.
You can start a new conversation through:
- Course members tab
- Members section.
- Type the message you want to send in the Add your message here box, apply the needed formats and then click .