Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
Institute Settings- Learning Objectives
For Admin Role
The system allows adding the learning objectives you will use in the courses material, assessments and quizzes.
To add a learning objective
- From the system left pane, hover over the Administration Tools icon, and then click Administration.
- On the Institute Management page, click , and then click Edit Institute Information.
- On the Setup Institute page, from the left pane, click Learning Objectives.
- On the Learning Objectives page, click Add new learning objectives.
- On the Learning Objectives page, click Download to download the template where you can enter the learning objectives data.
- From the Select a Subject list, select the subject to which the learning objectives are mapped.
- Click Upload to upload the Learning Objectives template that you downloaded and entered the learning objectives information in it.
- Once uploaded, click Validate so the system checks the accuracy of the entered data.
In case there are any errors in the file, the system displays a message. You can delete the file by clicking , and re-upload it after correcting any errors.
- You can view the learning objectives related to a given subject and grade after selecting them from their respective lists, and clicking View. The system displays the learning objectives matching the entered criteria as in the following figure.
- You can edit or export the learning objectives into an Excel file by clicking and then selecting Export or Edit.