Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
For Admin, Teacher Roles
You can manage the lesson’s materials by clicking next to the material you want to manage as in the following figure.
Through the Manage Material dialog box, you can perform any of the following operations, according to the material type.
The material management operations differ according to the material type; the following operations are all the operations that you may find.
Move Material Up and Down
To move material up and down in the lesson page, click Move Up/Down in the Manage Material menu.
You can copy the material link to another course, or space.
To edit material, click Edit in the Manage Material menu.
To download a copy of the material to your PC, click Download in the Manage Material menu.
You can copy the material you added to another course, or space.
To delete a material you added, click Delete in the Manage Material menu.