Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
For Admin Role
You can move the school to change its hierarchy to be either a parent school under your institute or a sub school following another school in the same institute.
To move the school
- From the Institute Management page, from the left panel, select the school you want to move.
- Click Manage Level, and then click Move School as in the following figure.
- In the Move School dialog box, select the institute or the parent school to which you want to move the school as in the following figure.
- Select the new location, and then click Move.