Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
Assign Custom Role to Users
For Admin Role
To assign the newly added custom role to the system users, apply the following steps.
- From the Institute Management page, click beside the name of the user you want to assign them the role, then click Edit User, as in the following figure.
- In the Edit User dialog box, click Add Role as in the figure below.
- In the Edit User dialog box, select the School where this role shall exist.
- From the Role list, select the role you want to add.
- In case you select an Academic Coordinator or Teacher role, you need to provide the subject. In case you select a student role, you need to provide the grade.
- In case the role has any custom fields, you can fill their information while assigning the role.
- Click Save to finalize adding the role.