For Admin Role
The system enables you to provision users to the school as teachers, students, and coordinators each as per the role they are assigned. You can add users one by one or provision multiple users at once.
Provisioning Multiple Users
- From the Institute Management page, from the left panel, select the school where you want to provision users.
- Click Add Users, and then select Provision Users.
- From the Provision Users dialog box, click the tab of the role you want to provision, and then click next to the template you want to download as in the following figure.
- Save the template to your computer.
- filling in the data of the users you want to provision.
- In the Auto Generate Password column you have type ‘True’ or ‘False’
- True: If you want to generate random passwords.
- False: If you don't want to generate it randomly,
- Password Field will be mandatory when previous field is set to ‘False’, and field is ignored when auto generate field is ‘True’. Password should follow password complexity rules.
- click the Upload CSV Template tab, and then click next to the file you want to upload as in the following figure.
- Browse to the file location on your computer, and then click The file is uploaded as in the figure below.
- Click Save to finish uploading the file.
In case an error occurred during filling up the users’ csv file, the system displays an alert message.
To view the uploaded file’s errors
- From the Provision Users dialog box, click the Teachers file errors link, as in the following figure.
- The system downloads the Teachers file errors csv file showing the errors, as in the following figure. Examples for the errors are: Entering a wrong e-mail address, using a language that is not supported by the system, adding a user who was previously added to the system.