- Help Center
Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
For Admin Role
The Students report shows the number of students, the percentage of grades where students are enrolled, the number of courses they are enrolled in, the number of acquired badges and certificates, as well as a list of all the students’ names, e-mails, schools, courses progress, and tracks.
You can view the report of a specific student by clicking his name in the list.
Specific Student Report
The student report displays the following information about the student:
- The student’s current progress including the passed, failed, and in-progress courses.
- The student’s overall progress including the assessments’ progress, the videos and other materials progress
- Statistics about the students including his badges, certificates, behavior, attendance, courses and tracks.