Student Information System
- Document Purpose
- Installation Files for 64-bit Operating System
- Installation Files for 32-bit Operating System
- Installation Procedure
- Installation on 32 bit Operating System
- Running the Application
- Student Enrollment
- Enrolling Students Using Emirates ID Cards
- Enrolling Students without Using Emirates ID Cards
- Staff Assignment
- Transfer Students among Homerooms
- Registration Period
Akadimi Al Diwan
Take Attendance Per Lesson
For Admin, Teacher Roles
To start taking attendance
- From inside the course page, click the Attendance tab as in the figure below.
- From the Lesson drop-down list, select the lesson you want to register its attendance, and then click Take Attendance.
- Next to the student name, select the attendance status that suits the case, and then click Save.
Registering Attendance Notes
- Click next to the status list of the student you want to take a note for as in the following figure.
- In the Attendance Note dialog box, type the note, and click Save.
Taking attendance by using Timetable:
- From the navigation bar, click the Timetable section.
- From inside the Timetable page, double click on the cell to take the attendance as in the figure below.